The ImportSnab company represents equipment from the German concern Netzsch in Russia - pumps of various types and purposes, transportation and unloading systems, dry and wet grinding and dosing.
At the beginning of the 20th century, Thomas and Christian Netch opened a workshop in Selb (Upper Franconia). By 1931, the main unit is located in Asha. But after the Second World War, he was forced to be closed due to lack of funds for the restoration. Preference given to the plant, located in Selb. Already in 1969, he earned the first branch of the concern in the USA (Pennsylvania), and in 1973 in Brazil.
To date, Netch offices operate in 23 countries of the world. Individual units are engaged in the production of pumps, equipment for grinding and thermal analysis.
What does ImportSnab offer?
The ImportSnab catalog contains:
- eccentric screw pumps NEMO®. With their help it is possible to pump over both oil, and food, fibrous products. Resistant to chemically active additives. If necessary, the pump and stator are heated. The transported products in the process of pumping does not deteriorate, its composition and structure do not change. Reversible feed;
- rotary piston pumps TORNADO®, characterized by reliability in operation, the ability to adapt to any pumped medium, small size;
- devices for transporting, unloading containers of any size, dispensing preparations;
- mills for grinding and dispersing, including high-grade ores and medical preparations;
- devices for dry grinding: spiral jet and separation mills. Pollution of the final product is completely excluded, fractional composition is controlled;
- Laboratory equipment for various purposes: calorimeters, gas analyzers, instruments for simultaneous thermal and dynamic mechanical analysis. Each ImportSnab client can select for itself Netzsch equipment that fully corresponds to the tasks being solved. To clarify the technical specifications, please call the numbers listed on the website, or via the feedback form. All products are certified, meet environmental standards and are approved for use in Russia.
For more information on the Netzsch directory, see the https://is.parts/netzsch website.
Netzsch multi-screw pumps in the oil and gas industry
Twin-screw netch pumps are widely used in mining. They are increasingly used to replace the pumping unit, used for the extraction of difficult-to-extract reserves.
ImportSnab managers are ready to tell the buyer in detail about the operational characteristics of the equipment, delivery time, stock availability. If necessary, you can order not only delivery by the “door-to-door” system, but also installation and service.